Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Day 365: Happy New Year!

It's New Year's Eve!

This year has been full of blessings for the Ermold Family including
-the purchase of a new home on April 29th (My birthday!) and living "on our own" for the first time since we were married.
-the start of a new and better job situation for Davey in July.
-the news of a baby girl on the way. Only 6 more weeks!

There were trials too, though I think the blessings far outweigh the trials. Thank you to those who have been supportive while we were dealing with the roughest part of Daniel's preschool experience. He has been doing very well since we started the sticker chart system. Praying he continues with this more positive behavior in the new year.

It really has been a good year. I am so very thankful for the God I serve and how he has worked in my life this year. I know he is not done and I am certainly glad about that because there is A LOT more refining to do in this girls life.
My attempt at a last "cute" picture of the year.
I can't believe I made it a whole 365 days with out skipping a post! I honestly didn't think I'd make it. Thank you to those (all 3 of you) who followed me this year. Though I won't give up blogging altogether I will be taking and break and probably won't do the 365 thing again.  It's Been fun but I am definitely ready for a break!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Your are my "hero!" I've been blogging since 2008 and never went an entire year straight! Your sweet boys will treasure this journey as well as their new little sister :-)

    ReplyDelete