Saturday, December 13, 2014

347:Tree Decorating and Shopping!

Since our tree fell earlier this week, Daniel has been asking to decorate the tree again. Of course our evenings have been busy so this morning we finally got to it. He was super excited! 

Working hard.


This one's a little blurry but I like it.

Micah "vacuuming" up the needles under the tree
  

This is what happens when you let kids help decorate the tree. They will be dispersed when no one is looking.



After this I got to go shopping with my mom and my oldest niece Natalie. Of course I have no pictures to show for it but I have less money in my bank account and some cute new clothes.


Advnt Day 13

Luke 2:1-5(HCSB)

  In those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that the whole empire should be registered. This first registration took place while Quirinius was governing Syria. So everyone went to be registered, each to his own town.
And Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee, to Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and family line of David, to be registered along with Mary, who was engaged to him and was pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment