Monday, December 22, 2014

Day 356: Cookies!

We baked chocolate chip cookies for Christmas. Love the smell of freshly baked cookies. Love the taste even more. YUM! The boys enjoyed some cookie dough while I finished the baking. We also made some salt dough ornaments. They still need to be painted though so I don't have any pictures of them.


Super excited to make some cookies!

This lucky boy got the beater!

Since Daniel got the beater I gave Micah a spoon full. Both very happy. Not that you could tell in these pictures.

Advent Day 22

Matthew 2:7-8(HCSB)

Then Herod secretly summoned the wise men and asked them the exact time the star appeared. He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. When you find Him, report back to me so that I too can go and worship Him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment