Sunday, December 28, 2014

Day 362: Sleepy Boy

Micah woke up sick around 3am, got a bath, and went back to sleep in bed with me, while my heroic husband cleaned up the mess. He slept well the rest of the night and had little to no more symptoms the rest of the day but boy was he ready for an early nap.

Getting sleepy and watching Veggie Tales around 11am

While making the boys some lunch around noon I realized I heard Daniel but hadn't heard Micah in a while. Davey went on a search and found him fast asleep.

Aside from getting tired early, you would never have known he wasn't feeling well. Thank you Lord for a quick sickness as I know there is much worse going around right now. And here's praying Daniel keeps from getting it even though they shared cups and instruments today...

No comments:

Post a Comment