Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Day 358: Christmas Eve

It doesn't quite feel like Christmas Eve to me this year because it's the first one in a very long time I haven't gone to the Candlelight service at my church. It's always my favorite service of the year.

This year though, we headed up to PA as soon as Davey got off work. We'll only be up for 24hrs so we wanted to get out of town as soon as possible.  Daniel has been anticipating this trip for days. He was very happy to finally be going to Grandma Ermold's house.



I kept the boys up extra long today so they would nap in the car. We left around 3 and they normally take naps around 1. I turned on Veggietales at 1 to try and keep them occupied. When I looked they were both almost asleep after 15 mins. One on the couch and the other on the floor.  I bribed them with a cookie to stay awake. My boys seriously need their sleep. Thankfully they both slept in the car like we planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment