Saturday, December 20, 2014

Day 354: Christmas Gift

After school yesterday, I found a gift in Daniel's back pack from his teacher. I decided to not say anything and just put it under the tree until he noticed it. I figured I'd let him open it as soon as he found it. Surprisingly he didn't notice it until this morning. By the time I woke up, he was begging to open the gift. I made him painfully wait until I had some coffee. He was very excited to open it and find that it is the same bible they use at school. 

It is such a blessing to know my boy is in a preschool where he is taught the Word of God on a daily basis by a teacher that I know loves the Lord. Not many teachers would or could give bibles as Christmas gifts to their students.

Thank you Mrs. Fluharty! :)



Advent Day 20

Matthew 2:1-2(HCSB) 

After Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of King Herod, wise men from the east arrived unexpectedly in Jerusalem, saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east and have come to worship Him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment