Monday, December 29, 2014

Day 363: Impromptu Visitors


Today, and most every day of break unless we are going somewhere, we stayed in our pj's all day. 

Our new neighbors got some appliances delivered today and were testing the paint colors they chose for their house. Then asked if they could make us dinner. Joanna wanted to use her new appliances but since they have nothing else over there to cook with, she cooked at our house which is fine with me. I will most likely never say no to someone else making me dinner!

 I can't wait until they actually move in. There is the potential to get very sick of each other but we're all super excited for now!

(Notice the pj's still on my boys and if there was a picture of me you'd see sweats, no make up, and messy hair. Good thing we're family!)

No comments:

Post a Comment