Saturday, July 19, 2014

Day 200: Open House

We had our open house/house warming party today. It was a lot of fun and we proved that we can fit a lot of people spaciously in our humble home. It was such a blessing to share this celebration with friends and family. We have been encouraged by each of those who were able to come as well as many who couldn't make it. We were surrounded by so much love and support as we searched for this house. We never could have imagined affording a place this nice in this area. I believe that was through prayers and God's grace that we were able to find a place that can and already has been used for ministry. What a blessing! We certainly don't deserve it but we hope to be good stewards of what our Lord has given us.

Sadly I didn't get very many pictures because every time I picked up my camera I got distracted. Here are the few I did get.

Cindy and Me

Niecy looks very deep in thought. Guess I should have told her I was taking a picture :)



JT and Mikie. Such cuties!

Found this cutie half way up the steps.

Marie, Uncle Greg, Aunt Donna, and Gayle came all the way from PA. (So did Dave, Abby, and Mommom but they had to leave early and I didn't get any pictures of them)

I'm only posting this one because I think my hair looks pretty (vain, I know.) and Mikie was patting me on the back. He was getting a little sleepy after a long day of entertaining visitors.


Also, I just realized we announced last week that we are expecting a 3rd baby in February 2015 and I hadn't shared that on here. We are very excited! This has already been a year full of blessings for us and it is only half over. This was our announcement photo.

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos. Your smile looks so amazing and so does your healthy hair! The dip looks just as awesome! I was talking with Jay about our Wed summber bible study. Lol
    I was so not expecting to get my pic taken. Love you guys and the love that you have! Love the bright windows and sunlight in the home as well as the possibilities to create, decorate, celebrate and make tons of memories. Also love that we're neighbors and family by His blood. Love, your BIG sister, Neicy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davey's face in the background on your pretty hair pic= Love it!

    And I loved coming to your house and seeing a snapshot of your life (like, a real one, not a photo!) on Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete