Friday, July 11, 2014

Day 192: At The Park

I took the boys to the playground this morning before it got too hot. I was on my way to a different one but as we drove passed this one Daniel started bagging to go there, even though it's smaller and has less equipment for him to play on. Who am I to argue with the one doing the playing?



Notice the different shorts Daniel is sporting in the first and second picture. After we were there for a little while, I caught him standing in the grass watching himself pee his pants. Not an accident. He was doing it on purpose. He thought it would be fun to pee on the grass... I said "What are you doing!?" He said, "Peeing on the grass." Like he does it all the time. Which he doesn't. Perhaps if there were a tree or something and he pulled his pants down, but seriously kid?  He's been accident free all week. Since this was on purpose can I say he had 5 days straight of no accidents? I'm gonna go with that.




Snack time! Bananas all around.



Micah was chasing this little moth around. He would clap when he saw it, then chase it. Stand and watch it. Then clap again and chase it. So Cute! The moth is the little white dot on the grass in this picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment