Saturday, July 12, 2014

Day 193: Boys and Blinds

I just came downstairs from listening to Davey put the boys to bed. Bedtime has always been a special daddy/son time with him and Daniel and now with Micah too. He starts with both boys on Daniel's bed singing songs like "My God is So Big," and "This Little Light of Mine." (I was invited to that part the last few nights!) He prays with them. Then Daniel lays down and Davey holds Micah and sings hymns to them until Micah falls asleep. Talk about heart melting. He is such a good daddy!

And since I don't have a picture of that sweet time (perhaps another day) here is one of the blinds we bought and Davey put up in the spare room today! We are hosting OB students this week so that was our deadline to get blinds on the windows. He put them up in all of the upstairs (bedrooms and master bath) windows.



And here's the Mikester playing in our little yard. (Taken with my phone so it's a bit blurry)

No comments:

Post a Comment