Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day 198: Dinner Guests

Have I told you how much we enjoy being able to have people over? We love it! Tonight we were graced with the presence of the Voshell family. We enjoyed good food and good fellowship. And they laughed at all the things my kids did. So, all in all it was a good evening.


Mikie was giving Cindy hugs and kisses. (I didn't realize how blurry his face was until now. Oh Well!)

Bill was appeasing my 3 year old's high energy level. Claire enjoyed commenting on how much he and Daniel have in common. (Might also I add that Davey is in the background cleaning up after dinner, like usual, while I sat. Love that man!)

They brought me this beautiful plant as a house warming gift. How sweet! Now to not kill it.

Thanks for coming over Voshells! Next time I'll have to get a picture of Claire too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment