Friday, July 18, 2014

Day 199: Cookies and Sunshine

This morning, after a quick visit to the playground and the store, Daniel and I made cookies for our open house party tomorrow.

This kid was pretty excited about cookie making. After getting everything together to make it, I thought I was short on the amount of butter I needed. I wasn't about to drive back to the store so he was sad until I realized I had just put a new stick on our butter dish earlier this morning. Making it 1tbs more than we needed. Score!

Mikie wanted in on the action.

Living life on the edge and eating raw cookie dough.

After nap we pulled out the sprinkle mat. At first Daniel was complaining that it was "too wet." That's kind of the point buddy! He wanted to take his swim suit off because it was getting wet. I couldn't get him to understand that his swim suit is supposed to get wet.

Mikie started singing "Ring Around The Rosie" and "diving" on his belly.

Of course he stopped "diving" on his belly once I got the camera out.
His little hiney's peeking in the video out. So cute.

Once Davey got home and we had dinner we ended the day with a walk to the farmers market for some kettle corn and family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment