Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day 190: Story Time

I brought the boys to story time at the park today. Daniel didn't really pay attention to any of the stories being read. (It was not a very good setting because it was hard to hear and see.) Mid story time he had to use the bathroom. We are only going on day 2 of no accidents so I didn't want to push my luck with making him hold it. Of course, there were no bathrooms right there so I drove him across the street to the community center. He was crying as I dragged him to the car to go use the bathroom because he didn't want to leave (as if he were paying attention to any of it) Thankfully we made it to the bathroom and rushed back to catch the end of story time. The theme of story time was "Down by the Bay." The librarians read a few different stories and then a man came with some oysters and a small crab to show the kids. That finally got D's attention!



No comments:

Post a Comment