Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 196: Sad to Say Goodbye

Apparently 2 nights in a row of out of the norm sleep schedule and "entertaining" is too much for my boys. They were both extremely emotional all day but especially this morning as Parker and Caleb were getting ready to leave. I don't know if they were sad that the boys were leaving or if they even understood but they were definitely affected by it. I understand though. I would have kept those guys! They were keeping my boys entertained and I didn't have to! Though this morning Micah didn't even want Parker to hold him. It was all I could do to get this picture with him not in tears.

I am thankful for the opportunity we had to host these guys.



Here is a happier side of Mikie! This video was taken on Sunday on our way to the OB program. He is singing This Little Light of Mine. "Hide it under a bushel, NO!"


No comments:

Post a Comment