Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 99: Jump Start

So, this morning Davey went to start my car (yes, he does that for me nearly every morning. It's the best!) and found the battery to be dead. I, of course, assume Daniel turned one of the interior lights on and that's why it's dead. Nope. When Davey went to look for my keys they were in the ignition in the battery on position... 

Neither of us knew where our jumper cables were so I ended up borrowing my mom's van for work this morning (a perk of still living here!). When I got home I asked my mom if she had ever jump started a car before. She said she always let dad do it though she has watched him do it many times. I had never done it either.... So, with instructions in hand we ventured out to the car, held our breath, and BAM...just kidding. We did it! I am so proud of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment