Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 106: Pinwheel Cookies

This was a very long day. I hung out with my babies and their cousins Charlie and Eli this morning for a while. Then I left my boys with my mom to go shoe shopping! I haven't gotten new shoes in ages (except for my sneakers at Christmas). So it was definitely nice to get out, by myself, and shop for new shoes!

When I got home it was time for the boys to go down for a nap. (Couldn't have planned that better!) While they were napping I made cookies for Micah and Josiah's 1st b-day party which will be on Saturday. (Crazy, right?)

These are my cookies and here is the link to the original tutorial. I just made my usual sugar cookie recipe and picked some colors that went a bit better with our boy birthday theme.


Going in the oven
I took this before deciding to add sprinkles

Ta Da!

Then, this evening we went to church for our Three Fold Communion service. I apologize to those who were disturbed by my noisy children! It was a family service so the boys stayed in the service with me while Davey up in the sound booth.

When it's all written out, it doesn't seem like I should be as exhausted as I am but this day really wore me out! Oh and did I mention I am doing some intense potty training this week? Yep, lot's of fun in the Ermold house!

No comments:

Post a Comment