Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 113: My Little Singer

On my ipod I have one recording of my dad from his Air Force days. I introduced it to Daniel a few weeks ago as an effort to listen to something other than his children's music. Now it is his favorite thing to listen to. We also will listen to recordings of Davey's college recitals. On our way home from school Daniel requested to hear Grandpa sing. So, I turned it on and he started to sing along! Too cute! I had my camera sitting next to me so without him knowing I turned the video on. I thought I had a clear shot of him but like a good driver I didn't take my eyes off the road to really look.


I wanted to get a picture of him singing as well but once he saw the camera he didn't want a picture. So here we are just before bed. He is one sleepy little boy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment