Saturday, April 12, 2014

Day 102: Our Saturday

It is officially Spring Break and we are enjoying today in the sun. I hope to spend much of this week outside with the boys.

As much as I am looking forward to having our own place, there are some things I will really miss about living here. One big thing is the yard and the space to run and explore. I have so many memories of this house and running around this yard as a kid. We've seen deer and all kinds of wildlife including one year we had about 6 wild turkey roaming around the back yard. It may not be in the best shape these days but it's still more yard than we will have at the town house. I am glad the boys have a bit more time to enjoy it. (And yes we can always come back and visit, we'll only be 5 minutes away.)

explore

play


nature

Daniel wanted to hit the skink with a shovel but I wouldn't let him. I remember trying to catch those as a kid. Their tales fall off if you pull them too hard...


No comments:

Post a Comment