Sunday, April 13, 2014

Day 103: Board Walks and Ball Games

We had a very full day today. After church and naps we went to the board walk because Daniel was begging to go for a walk. It was rather windy but still beautiful! We came home, ate an early dinner, and went over to the park to support our church soft ball team in their first game of the season. And to be honest I have no clue what the score was when we left (or at any point in the game) because I was running around with the boys or talking the whole time. Daniel fell off the bleachers twice and got some scrapes but that certainly didn't slow him down!

I am hoping all of this time outside will help them sleep well tonight! Perhaps even get them to sleep in tomorrow. It is, after all, spring break. I'm not holding my breath but it would be nice.


Enjoying the view with Daddy's arm of protection.

On the Move!

I took no pictures while we were at the park...

No comments:

Post a Comment