Saturday, April 19, 2014

Day 109: Party Time

Tonight we celebrated Micah and his cousin Josiah's 1st birthdays together. These boys were due on the same day and were born 8 days apart! Jenn (My sister-in-law and Josiah's mommy) had the great idea of using pinwheels as the theme for the party. So, as I showed a few days ago, I made pinwheel sugar cookies that were a hit with the kids and the dads :)

Pinwheels!

Jenn and I made little pinwheel tooth pick decorations to go on the cupcakes. I think they turned out rather cute. Then Jenn, with all of her amazing talent, made these super cute pinwheel shirts for the boys to wear. 

The birthday boys and the mama's

This little boy loved the cake.

It was a really nice party with LOTS of family and a few friends. Some of Davey's family was even able to make it down for the celebration which was extra special since we don't see them that often. I am so glad you came, Marie, Abby, Brad and Colleen! :)

The birthday boys and the daddy's
Post-cake cousin bath.

 And for kicks, here are the videos we took of cake time






No comments:

Post a Comment