Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day 240: Transitioning

2nd day of school down! Daniel did not want to go to school this morning. All he wanted was his daddy. He kept telling me on the way to school how he missed Daddy and wanted to see him not "Fluharty." (He doesn't say "Mrs." it's like they're football buddies or something.) Heart break. At one point I walked by and peeked in his classroom, hoping he wouldn't see me but of course he did right away. As soon as he saw me he got a huge smile, ran to give me a hug, and told me to follow him. He began to walk me out of his classroom like he was ready to go home. He got upset when I told him it wasn't time. That ended my visits to his room for the week. I think he is overly tired and is going to be very ready for a 3 day weekend. Just going to school is a lot of work for a 3 year old. I don't blame him for being so tired after day 2. Here's hoping this transition gets easier.


This book is pictures of a variety of animals and he was pointing at each one calling it the wrong name because he thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment