Friday, August 8, 2014

Day 220: Sucked In

We walked to the Farmers Market this evening knowing there was a carnival set up in the parking lot but with the intention of not going in. I had taken the boys on a walk this morning but it wasn't running so it was easy to keep Daniel's mind off of it. When he saw all of the rides moving there was nothing we could do to keep him from wanting to go in. He got so excited. We decided to take a stroll through to see if there were any rides he could do. Of course there was a little train! He has been asking to ride a train since he saw a real one pass through my grandparent's property last week in Ohio. How could we say no? We got some tickets and let him ride. Micah, of course, would not allow them to go with out him. Daniel ended up riding the train twice, the boats once and we all got on the ferris wheel! Micah was super excited about the ferris wheel until about half way through the ride. Then he was done.

Of course, I didn't bring my camera so I was stuck taking pictures with my non-smart picture phone.

Waiting for his turn on the train.



 Looking a the ferris wheel



No comments:

Post a Comment