Saturday, August 9, 2014

Day 221: Reading Daniel to Daniel

With only one week left until I head back to work I stopped ignoring the "back to school" signs and supplies everywhere and we took the boys school supply shopping. This is always more fun for me than anyone else. I didn't take any pictures of that though. That would make it too real.

Just before bedtime tonight I snapped this shot of Davey reading the bible to Daniel. I love seeing him read the bible and sing about Jesus and pray with the boys. (He is definitely the spiritual role model I want for our children. A blessing indeed.) Tonight, he read David and Goliath and then Daniel and the Lion's Den. This is the first time D has actually let one of us read through an entire story in this bible(The Jesus Story Book Bible). Usually he gets too distracted by all of the pages and wants to flip through to see all of the pictures. It's neat to see this tiny growth/maturity in him.


No comments:

Post a Comment