Sunday, August 3, 2014

Day 215: Headed Home

Well, after a very long drive home (1.5ish hours longer than it should have taken us) I wanted to blame not blogging on the computer and camera being buried in the van. Unfortunately for me by the time I got out of the shower, Davey had it all set up with the camera and everything ready for me to blog. Thanks honey!

This morning we went to church with my grandparents. It has become some what of a tradition for some portion of our family to do special music on this weekend each year. This year Mom Amy, Natalie, and I sang Blue Skies (Point of grace) and my dad sang Watch The Lamb (Ray Boltz). I would post the video that Davey took of us singing Blue Skies but I haven't previewed it yet and I know we botched it up a bit...well, mom messed up the words and I messed up a harmony. Amy and Natalie sounded great!

After church we ate lunch with the family and headed home around 2. The trip is 6 hrs without stops. With stops it should only take us 7. It took us 8.5! blah! But we are home and that is a blessing! I am thanking God for the wonderful week we had with family. It is definitely my favorite week/weekend of the summer!


I like getting a family picture here before we leave each year. The boys were super excited for another picture.

I am so ready for bed! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment