Thursday, August 7, 2014

Day 219: Ice Cream before lunch and an Anniversary Date

This morning I took the boys to the park. Then, as a special treat for being such good listeners, I took them to get ice cream at McDonald's. It was very exciting to Daniel because he's been asking for 2 days to go get ice cream and even more exciting that he got to have it before lunch!





Then, this evening my mom came over to watch the boys while Davey and I went on our anniversary date. (Only a week late. I'd say we're doing pretty well!)

We decided to go to the restaurant Mexico a few blocks from where we live so we walked. I ate way too much because it was so tasty! And if I didn't look prego before walking in there I certainly did walking out! ha! After dinner we took a stroll on the board walk where we proceeded to run in to 3 people from our church. (I'm honestly surprised it wasn't more than that!)

By the time we got back home, mom had the boys bathed and in their pj's. Fantastic! All in all, it was a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment