Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day 231: Last Day of Summer Break

Today was my last day before heading back to school. It has been nice pretending to be a stay at home mom this summer. It definitely is my favorite of my 2 jobs. (And I have 2 pretty great jobs!)
I tried to make the most of the day with the boys. This morning we went to the playground for a little while. We saw all of the local county school kids waiting for the bus, thankful we have another week before school actually starts.
After the playground, we stopped by the store for some butter and came home to make chocolate chip cookies. Of course, after making the cookies, I checked my work email to see a sign up sheet for a smoothie bar on Friday to help get a healthy start to the school year. haha! I'm all about eating healthily and am actually excited about the smoothie bar but sometimes you just gotta have some cookies!





No comments:

Post a Comment