Friday, June 27, 2014

Day 178: Daniel's Birthday Party

Tonight we celebrated Daniel's 3rd birthday! I decided to go Veggie Tales this year. I made Bob and Larry cupcakes (no laughing at my lack of cake decorating skills) and party hats to look like Bob, Larry, Madam Blue Berry, and Laura Carrot.
This was the first big get together we have had in our new house and I loved every minute of it! Everyone fit so nicely which is difficult with my family. Yay for a fun time with friends and family!

 Sadly though, Emma, Adie and Tim couldn't be here due to VBS being this week. (It was totally not on my radar since Daniel is still too young and I wasn't helping out. We'll have to plan better for next year.) I did send home cookies and a cupcake to the girls since I know they were sad they had to miss the party...and because I am all about sending the sweets away with the guests.












1 comment:

  1. Laura, this is so creative and fun! I love that you have more space to host - way to go! :) And happy 3 years of being a mommy;)

    ReplyDelete