Sunday, June 1, 2014

Day 152: Inside Out

Today our church had our first "Inside Out" day where we stepped out of the four walls of our church and as a church body we reached out to our local community. There were several teams that went to homes and a local park for yard work and a large group of us who stayed at the church and held a free car wash with food and a moon bounce. It was amazing how difficult it was for people to believe we were doing something that was actually free. They thought for sure we were looking for donation or something. I overheard one man say, as he got out of his car, "this is the first time I think I have ever seen anything that is actually free. I might actually attend this church." Wow, what a testimony. I am so glad we could be a little light in that mans life, even if he never comes to our church a seed may have been planted that never would have if we had even accepted donations.








2 comments:

  1. WOW.....free?
    I love, love, love our church! I should have left my car there. Lol

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have! We definitely would have washed it.

      Delete