Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day 177: Dinner Guests!

This morning I had a bunch of shopping to do for Daniel's birthday party tomorrow. So I called my mom and asked if she and the kids (Charlie and Eli) wanted some visitors while I went shopping. Thankfully, for me, she did! After I shopped and came home to put the groceries away I picked the boys up and came back home for lunch and naps. While they were napping I worked on food prep for the party tomorrow and made  party hats to look like the veggie tales characters. (Pictures to come tomorrow.) And of course about the time they were ready to get up from nap, I was ready to go lay down!

Then this evening we had Chris, Annie and sweet little Joshua over for dinner. I'm glad you guys could come over! It is so much fun to be able to host like this. We are slowly but surely making our way through the long list of people on our "have over for dinner" list.




No comments:

Post a Comment