Thursday, June 19, 2014

Day 170: A Car Wash and A Pirate Ship

Chicken went on sale this morning so I went out to get some. While at the store, which is right down the road from my parents, Daniel started asking to go to Grandma's house. Since we had raw chicken in the car that was not happening. He was really sad about that until I pulled in to the gas station to fill up and saw the car wash. I don't think he's ever been in one but often asks. I never pay for a car wash because the moment I do I end up with a flock of geese flying over my car or it rains the same day. I gave in and we went through. I wasn't sure if he'd be scared or think it was fun. Thankfully he thought it was pretty neat. In fact, he kept asking to get out of the car. (And of course it rained this evening...)


When we got home, I got the boys a snack and we headed back out on foot to the Town Hall so I could get my beach pass and ended up on the beach for a tiny bit to play on the pirate ship. Daniel really wanted to get in the water but that was just not happening.







No comments:

Post a Comment