Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 155: What's For Dinner?

Oven roasted veggies was what we had tonight! Sooo tasty! 

I think I found this on pinterest but when I looked it up the ingredients vary slightly what is on my recipe card. So here is the link to the website I think we got this from and below will be the slightly varied recipe I used tonight. 

Ready for the oven!

Oven Roasted Vegetables

Ingredient
1 bundle asparague (except we didn't have any so it's not in mine)
2 medium yellow squash
1 medium green squash
1 small bag of baby carrots (or cut larger carrots to that size)
1 package grape tomatoes
1 small bag of baby red potatoes (3lb)
1/4 c EVOO
2 Tbsp rosemary
2 1/2 Tbsp dried basil
McCormick steak seasoning (to taste)

Directions
1. Preheat the oven 425
2. Cut squash and potatoes into similar size chuncks Cut 1" offf asparagus bottom and discard; cut remainter in half.
3. Combine all vegetables in a big bowl and sprinckle EVOO and spices on top. Mix. (I use my hands)
4. Place mixture in deep dish, cover, and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and cook for another 10-15 mins.

Warning: This makes a lot. I used 2 13x9 baking pans so the veggies would cook more evenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment