Friday, June 20, 2014

Day 171: 1, 2, 3...

Tomorrow this boy turns 3 years old. (I am doing this post today because  Davey and I will be gone at a Wedding tomorrow.)

He is a one of a kind little boy.
-He never stops moving until it's bed time and then he drops like a rock.
-He is full of energy and excitement for life.
-He is curious as a little boy should be.
-He is caring and loving toward his little brother though can get carried away and hug Micah a bit to long and hard...
-He loves being with people! His always asks if we can go to church because he knows there are lots of people to see and play with. He is also constantly asking to go to a birthday party (Allie's in particular) because it means he could see all of his Pearson cousins.
-His favorite song is "My God is So Big" and right now I think it is tied with "Jingle Bells." It's June...I know.
-He ADORES his daddy. (and he listens to daddy more than mommy...just my family?)
-He is 100% boy. (all of the good and bad that goes with it)
-He exhausts me just watching him.
-He has my heart 100% captured.


Daniel Bryant Ermold

Daniel (Hb. laYEnId") – God is my judge

Daniel was a prophet to the people of Israel during their Babylonian captivity.  He deliberately disobeyed the laws and decrees of the Babylonian and Medo-Persian kings because he knew he had to answer to a Judge with far more authority than any earthly king.  We chose this name because we want you to be a bold witness and shining light in a dark world.

Bryant – noble, strong, virtuous

We chose Bryant not only because its meaning fits well with “Daniel,” but because it is your Uncle Cory’s middle name
  
Daniel determined that he would not defile himself with the king’s food or the wine he drank.

Daniel 1:9

(Davey wrote this up for a scrapbook I made of Daniel's first year)



1 comment: