Saturday, June 7, 2014

Day 158: Ah Choo!

Micah has a wipe box with pieces of cloth in it to play with. This afternoon he came up to me and put it on my nose like a tissue and started to make a blowing sound. (He already gets the concept of nose blowing. It's wonderful!) He was elated when I "blew" my nose for him. 


Today was a day to get stuff done around the Ermold household. Part of that was hanging pictures! I love stuff on the walls. It makes it feel so much more like a home. :) I still have more wall space to fill but this will do for now.

Our engagement picture above my dresser

A family picture and an E above Davey's dresser

The right side of the boys room-the quilt my grandmother made for him, a family picture, and a 3 frame picture of Daniel playing at Davey's parents.

the left side of the boys room- the quilt my grandmother made Micah and 2 pictures of trucks.
(The quilt hanging over the crib is one a friend made for Micah)

This was put up 2 weeks ago but I thought I'd add it. It is a wall in our living room.
 (Don't mind the diapers and bags of wipe refill under the bench.)

Another wall that was done 2 weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment