Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Day 302: My Cutie Pie

I got home from church late tonight after youth group and praise team practice and realized I have no picture. The boys (all 3 of them) are in bed and I look like poo so I am definitely taking one of me. Instead, here is Daniel's school picture! It's not exactly from today but we just got it a few days ago. (I took a picture of a picture so it's a bit grainy) 


I had a doctor's appointment today and apparently Baby Bekah is measuring a week ahead (even though she was right on track a month ago). I guess we are expecting another big baby! Here's hoping my baby girl is still slightly smaller than the boys. All I'm asking for is a 9 pounder. And yes, I know that sounds big to most moms but when your first two are 10lb 5oz and 9lb 9oz,  9lb sounds tiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment