Thursday, October 2, 2014

Day 275: Bring on the Bows!

Today we had our comprehensive ultrasound and we're breaking the trend in my family. After 5 girl  cousins in a row then 8 boy cousins in a row we are having a GIRL! I don't know why but for some reason today, before the sono, I had a feeling we were having a girl. It was the first time this whole pregnancy I had a feeling other than "boy."

 It's funny, I always saw myself with only boys. I've kind of always considered myself a "boy mom." And I definitely am. There's no denying that Daniel and Micah are 110% boys. But now a we're going to have to switch gears a bit and start thinking girl! I am really excited! So is Davey, despite what many people might think. He really is happy about having a girl. It's just that he, like me, always though "boy." I am totally up for the hair bows and sparkly tutu challenge!

Here is a picture of our precious little girl. She was SUPER active during the sono which was fun to see. I think she'll be able to hold her own against her big brothers.

One thing we like to do is have our names picked out by the time we find our our baby's gender. It's kind of special to be able to call the baby by name even before he/she is out.

Here is Rebekah Mae 


Hands over face- "Would you please stop looking at me?"

 Thumbs up!

1 comment:

  1. Aww congrats.i love having both a boy and girl:)she will definitely have her daddy and her brothers to watch out for her someday too.im like you I like to have a name picked too:)

    ReplyDelete