Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 274: Singing in the Car

On my iPod I have recordings of Davey's college vocal performance days. Most every day on the ride home from school, Daniel will ask to listen to Daddy or Grandpa on the iPod. (I also have one recording of my dad from his USAF Singing Sargent days- My Little Singers)
Today when I picked up the iPod Micah started saying "dada! dada! dada!" I wasn't planning on playing any of Davey's recital music but how could I resist that cute plea? I plan to bring my camera to the car one of these days to capture this on video. Since most of the stuff Davey sings in German or another language of choice, I've been playing his "Old Man River" recording from his Sophomore recital so I can at least sing along. When I pushed play both Micah and Daniel were "singing" along at the chorus. SO cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment