Sunday, October 26, 2014

Day 299: Home Again

This weekend was a wonderful retreat. I felt God moving in my heart and I know He was working in the hearts of many women who went. I so appreciated the speaker and all she had to say on the Great I Am. And the worship set was just perfect. I am thankful for all of the women who poured their heart and time in to putting the retreat on. It really was lovely. As much as I enjoyed being away I am so very glad to be home. I missed these boys and their daddy.



Since I didn't have an opportunity to take a picture or blog about it before leaving, Daniel went on his first preschool field trip on Friday. They went to Burke Nursery for their "pumpkin patch" field trip. I have to say I was kind of sad I couldn't go with him but it seems he had a really great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment