Monday, October 20, 2014

Day 293: Out of Ideas.

I went to my monthly MOPS meeting tonight. There is something so special about spending just a few hours with other moms. While there a friend mentioned how amazed she was that I am able to get a picture each day with no repeats. I told her I didn't have a picture and had no clue what I was going to write about for today. After I got home I still had no clue what to take a picture of. It's so much easier when I can get a shot of the boys.  Davey told me to take a picture of my leftovers from the MOPS potluck. So here is it.

This year we are doing themes each month for the types of food to bring for our potluck dinner. Tonight the theme was International Food. I found a recipe in my "Fix it and Forget it" cookbook for Sweet and Sour Chicken. It turned out pretty tasty. Not exactly what I would consider sweet and sour chicken but it tasted good.


No comments:

Post a Comment