Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 139: Spaghetti and MOPS

Tonight I had to cook for my MOPS meeting. We have been having a theme for the food each month and this month was tapas. Because I completely forgot that MOPS was tonight and that I was signed up to cook I made this on the fly. I was already planning to make spaghetti for the boys and in a quick finger food search on Pinterest (where else?) I found a quick and simple muffin tin recipe for baked spaghetti! Score! I made 20 though I could easily have made more than that if I wasn't saving just plain spaghetti for the guys. I topped them with lots of cheddar cheese. They turned out pretty good for something I threw together! I didn't follow the recipe exactly but here is the link for it. Baked Spaghetti Cups



I am so thankful for my MOPS group. I can't believe this was already the last official meeting of the year (until fall). It is such a blessing in my life to meet with other moms once a month for fellowship, food, crafts, devotions, and discussion about our lives and how God is working in us as moms.


No comments:

Post a Comment