Sunday, May 11, 2014

Day 131: Happy Mother's Day

This morning as I am getting ready for church Daniel brings me my lip stick. I said thank you and asked him to put it on my dresser. Next thing I know he comes walking in the room looking like this saying "Wook mommy! I have eyebwows!" Unfortunately for him it was actually a lip stain so it was really difficult to get off! He was not a fan of me scrubbing his face off but it HAD to be done before church!



At church the children and youth did all of the music for the service. This is the Cherub choir.
Daniel is in the front in the orange and white shirt. To his right is his cousin Gabe and next to Gabe is his cousin Charlotte. Here are videos of the 2 songs they did this morning. Those kids are a riot and probably shouldn't be put next to one another next time!

Gabe is saying cheese at the beginning of this video because he can see his dad holding up the camera.





No comments:

Post a Comment