Saturday, May 3, 2014

Day 123: Our New Home!

Today was moving day!!! We are finally in our new house. Davey's dad (Dave), sister (Abby) and brother (Brad) came down from PA today to bring a huge load off stuff we were storing up there and to help with the move. My mom watched the boys which was a HUGE help and my dad and all 4 of my brothers (James, Tim, Steve, and Chris) were over helping at various points in the day. And as I mentioned yesterday Marie (Davey's mom) came down last night.  We are very thankful for all of the help we had. We could not have gotten it all done in one day with out them. 


I'd post more pictures but the house is pretty much a big pile of stuff that needs to find places. That will be our task over the next few days. We sent the boys back to PA with grandma and grandpa Ermold so we could work on all of the putting away of stuff. (This will be my first time away from Micah!) I did get a lot of the kitchen put away today with was my goal. The way I see it, the rest of the house can be an unorganized mess but if the kitchen is put together, it is a home :)

We have a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment