Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 133: Sweet 16

Yesterday this girl turned 16! I can not believe it. She is more like a little sister to me than a niece. Tonight the whole family got together at a local pizza place to celebrate! Unfortunately we had to leave a bit early because the boys were done and in desperate need of baths. Glad we could be there long enough to eat though!

Happy Sweet 16 to my beautiful niece Natalie Marie. May God continue to work in your life and shape you to be a strong women of God. Put your hope in the Lord and trust fully in Him. Rely on Him through the tough times and praise him through the good and the bad. Be in His Word daily and put it to memory. Strive to glorify God in all that you say and in all that you do. This is my prayer for you today. I love you!

Natalie and Adie

No comments:

Post a Comment