Sunday, November 30, 2014

Day 334

This morning we packed up and headed over to visit Mom-mom who has been sick much of this week and sadly missed out on all of the family time she loves. Then we took the boys to church where Davey grew up so we could visit some families we hadn't seen in a while. After church we went back to Dave and Marie's for lunch and headed home just in time for the boys to nap in the car.

As soon as we arrived home, I jumped in the other car and went to a Jamberry nail party where I didn't get anything because even though I LOVE jams they aren't exactly in my budget this month, or next. The party was still fun and I'm glad Davey encouraged me to go just for the fun of it!



Davey has always called Mom-mom's dog, Sandy "baby girl." He had to break the news to her today that he is going to have another "baby girl" soon. I think she took it pretty well.
And tomorrow it's back to work. sigh... Only 3 more weeks til Christmas break!!!

Honestly though, I am so very thankful to have a job and one that I enjoy so even though it's trendy to complain. I really am grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment