Saturday, November 15, 2014

Day 319: Dinner at the Coleman's!

Tonight we had the opportunity to enjoy a wonderful meal with the Coleman's. This is a family that Davey met while in seminary and Melanie is the one who inspired me to do my 365 blog. (Even though she gave up on hers....)

We had good food and good conversation.  The boys enjoyed desert and the dog. Well, Micah enjoyed the dog. He has zero doggy fears unlike Daniel who takes a little warming up.

 Melanie was teaching me how to use some manual features on my camera. She took this pretty picture. The rest I took...they're all grainy and bury. I am attributing it to kids who never stop moving combined with my lack of talent. Mel, You're going to have to share some of the pictures you took tonight so I can update this post with better pictures!


Melanie taking cute pictures of my children.

Davey enjoying conversation and the boys anxiously awaiting desert while playing with cars.

Micah loving on the puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment