Saturday, November 8, 2014

Day 312: A Much Needed Outing

 I've been pretty overwhelmed and emotional recently about some behavior issues with my 3 year old so, my sweet sista (in-law) Jenn, offered to either baby sit my kids so Davey and I could go out OR just have a girls outing with me. I chose her over Davey...I love you honey!

We ended up just wandering around Annapolis looking at girl crib bedding. I have looked a ton on line but it is so hard to tell if I really like something on line or not so I wanted to get an idea of some bedding in person so I could then, go see if I can find it cheaper on line. I have to say it was really nice to get out because it is the first day in about a week and a half that I haven't cried. (I have to admit, though that some of the crying had nothing to do with the boy. One day it was over not having a coke. Ugh prego hormones!)

Of course I didn't get any pictures of us out today but here's a prego photo I took earlier. Baby Bekah was 25 weeks on Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment