Friday, November 28, 2014

Day 332: Thanksgiving Day Two

After a fun night with the Pearson clan, we drove to PA for some family time with the Ermold's.
Getting here and trying to keep the boys asleep last nigh worked great for Daniel but not so much for Micah. I think he was confused and didn't know where he was because he would not lay down with out crying or appearing nervous. I put him in bed with me and Davey slept on a mattress on the floor in Brad's room. All night long Micah had to be touching me to feel secure and safe. If I moved even the slightest bit he would wake right up and grab my hand or roll closer to me. Needless to say, I didn't sleep very well last night. Thankfully I got a nap in today. (ah vacation!) After being here for the day Micah went to bed MUCH easier tonight.

It's so picturesque up here. (Photo credit for much of this post goes to Davey)


SNOW!!!!

Daniel was so excited to wake up and find there is snow here. He was asleep when we got here last night so he had no clue.

This evening we had our annual Bortz/Benfield Thanksgiving get together. (This is my mother-in-law's side of the family.)

There were easily twice the number of people here tonight as there were with my family yesterday and yet the noise level was about half. I guess not every family is as loud as mine! Haha! Granted there aren't nearly the number of children but even taking them out of the equation, I'm pretty sure my family would still win in a noise level competition.




Daniel playing with his 2nd cousin Tye.

All in all, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment