Monday, September 29, 2014

Day 272: My Glorious Life

I started out this morning not feeling well. I chalked it up to pregnancy and went to work anyway. By the time I got to school I was beginning to think it was more than pregnancy. I asked for a sub to be found and left an hour after school started. I began thinking it was something I ate yesterday but when Davey arrived home around 1 feeling just as sick I realized it really is just some stomach bug. 

Thankfully my mom was willing to take the boys for  me today so I could go home and rest. I slept most of the day which I wouldn't have been able to do if they were home. 

Considering this is the only thing I can sort of stomach today, I will be staying home tomorrow too. Praying I feel a bit better since I don't have the option with the boys that I had today.

1 comment: