Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 246: Back to School

Eating a Pop-tart and ready for school! (healthy and nutritious, I know)


Actually he wasn't all that excited to go to school today. He did not want to see Mrs. Fluharty and I had to leave him crying and upset in his classroom. It broke mommy's heart to leave him that unhappy about being at school. I have taught long enough to know that even if it takes a while, adjustment does happen and everything usually turns out just fine. It doesn't make it any easier to leave your baby that upset about school, especially at such a young age. Thankfully he has the best K3 teacher there is and by the time I picked him up he was happy as can be and even said he likes school! Yay!

If he goes kicking and screaming tomorrow, I will remember how he was this afternoon and not cry as badly as I did this morning. My prego hormones got the best of me...


No comments:

Post a Comment