Saturday, September 13, 2014

Day 256: Ergo Baby!

My new Ergo baby carrier came in the mail this week! I have a Bjorn but it strains my back to wear it for too long and it doesn't have the "back pack" option that the Ergo has for older babies.  I also have a Mobi wrap which I love for when the baby is younger/smaller. Micah didn't care for it after about 6 months. So, when I saw this Ergo on Amazon for sale I couldn't pass it up!

While Davey was out running errands I wanted to take the boys for a walk but he took the van with the stroller in it. So, I decided to figure out how to use the back carry position on the Ergo and see if Micah would like it or not. Since he's always wanting me to give him piggy back rides I was hopeful. My plan was to let Daniel ride his bike while I carried the Mikester.  He not only liked it but fell asleep by the time we reached the board walk. Success! AND my bad back feels none the worse for carrying him in it. YAY! I think I will be using this at our church picnic tomorrow which happens to be right during nap time.

I didn't bring my camera with me so this afternoon I had Davey take one just for the sake of the blog. Don't be fooled by his unhappy look he really did like it.


This evening we also went to a 1st birthday party. Of course I forgot my camera so I got not pictures of the precious event. But the birthday girl was pretty as can be and the theme was Pink Lemonade which I think is just the cutest 1st birthday theme for a little girl! Happy Birthday sweet Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment