Thursday, September 4, 2014

Day 247: Tired

Back-to-School night tonight! Our plan was for me to bring the boys to Davey at work after school. He was going to drop them off at home with  my niece Natalie who would baby sit while he and I went to school for Back-to-School night. With me giving my talk to my class and he sitting in with Daniel's teacher.

Things change quickly when you have kids!

This afternoon around 2:00 Mrs. Fluharty came to my room to inform me Daniel woke up from his nap with a fever of 102... No wonder he didn't sleep well last night (and as a result neither did Davey or I) and no wonder he was so tired this morning. He is not better like we thought he was. Thankfully Davey was able to leave work early to come pick Daniel and Micah up. Poor baby. I really hope he gets over what ever it is he has soon.

Davey, of course stayed home with the boys tonight. Which means we will need to go on a date soon so Natalie can babysit.  :)

This is a picture Davey took of the boys this evening.


This pictures shows how tired and scatterbrained I am. I came in and hung my purse on the key hook...

No comments:

Post a Comment